Excellent for Asphalt Extraction
AeroTron™-AE is the next generation, non-flammable, asphalt extraction solvent that easily replaces nPB and TCE in centrifuge extraction, shingle applications, or asphalt analyzers.
Use of AeroTron™-AE will have shorter drying times while decreasing hazardous waste, eliminating time-consuming reporting requirements, and reducing annual solvent costs.
And it is in stock and ready to ship today.
Benefits over n-Propyl Bromide (nPB), Trichloroethylene (TCE) and Methylene Chloride (MC)
AeroTron™-AE Next Generation Solvent:
- Has no flash point
- Is not regulated under the National Emissions Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutant (NESHAP)
- Is not regulated for shipping by the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Has a low ozone depleting and global warming potential (effectively zero)
- Is not a Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP)
- Is not regulated as a hazardous waste
- You can use it the same way you have been using nPB & TCE
Asphalt Extraction Testing:
AeroTron™-AE is fast becoming the preferred solvent of many construction, paving and asphalt/shingle testing companies across the country. It has been determined that:
- AeroTron™-AE can be substituted for nPB & TCE extraction solvents;
- AeroTron™-AE uses less solvent per extraction;
- AeroTron™-AE extractions have shorter drying times;
- using AeroTron™-AE for asphalt extractions would decrease hazardous waste;
- AeroTron™-AE eliminates time-consuming reporting requirements;
- AeroTron™-AE reduces annual solvent costs.
They have also determined that when using the same test methods, no significant statistical difference in performance is seen when using an nPB based solvent vs chlorinated solvents.
Product Sizes, Availability, and Disposal
AeroTron™-AE is available in 1, 5, 20, 30 and 55 gallon containers. AeroTron™-AE is a stock item and can ship the same day as ordered. Contact us today for more information.